Formal ASB Tools & powers
ASB Tools & Powers ( formal)
This half day course is aimed at those who manage Community Safety & ASB cases. It will provide learners with knowledge of the legal solutions that can be used to resolve ASB cases
Who should attend?
Housing officers, ASB / Community safety officers, Tenancy Enforcement officers, ASB team Leaders, Police officers
- Understand & use appropriately, formal resolution tools pertaining to antisocial behaviour
- Access effective options when dealing with intractable cases of antisocial behaviour.
Course content includes:
- Formal and legislative options available to deal with cases of antisocial behaviour
- Requirements to apply for legislative antisocial behaviour powers
- Working with partners
- Requirements when dealing with breaches of injunctions and orders
|Event Date||23-09-2020 9:00 am|
|Event End Date||23-09-2020 12:30 pm|
|Cut off date||18-09-2020|
|Individual Price||£75 for members / £95 for non members|