Supervising ASB Casework
Supervising ASB / Community Safety casework
This course is 2 x 3 hour online sessions on 10th & 17th September.
The ability to supervise ASB / Community Safety casework effectively is an important function for managers of teams tackling & investigating cases of antisocial behaviour / community safety.
This online course will teach managers and aspiring managers how to supervise cases and ensure compliance with the law. It will also teach them how to develop their case workers and how to plan for changes and challenges whilst maintaining morale.
Course Content (Learning Objectives)
- Understand how to supervise an antisocial behaviour investigation
- Ensure appropriate investigation techniques and steps for dealing with antisocial behaviour cases are being carried out.
- Ensure that the full range of tools & powers are being explored and used appropriately
- Ensure that victims & witnesses of ASB are being supported effectively
- Ensure that caseworkers are aware of risk and are progressing cases appropriately & timely
- Ensure that caseworkers are working effectively with partners
- Understand what is required to develop and manage antisocial behaviour caseworkers
- Ability to instruct caseworkers on casework, record keeping, dealing with witnesses and court preparation
- Understand the key skills & competencies required
- Appraising staff, developing them and creating remedial action plans
- Planning for change and promoting staff morale
Who should attend ?
Managers & aspiring managers of housing / community safety / ASB teams
|Event Date||10-09-2020 9:00 am|
|Event End Date||17-09-2020 12:30 pm|
|Cut off date||09-09-2020|
|Individual Price||£149 for members / £175 for non members|