Formal ASB Tools
Formal ASB Tools & Powers
This online half-day course is aimed at those who manage Community Safety & ASB cases It will provide learners with knowledge of how to resolve ASB through legal solutions. It explores when it is appropriate to take legal action, proportionality & reasonableness as well as the range of available tools such as injunctions, closure orders and possession. Case studies and practical examples will be used to embed learning.
Who should attend?
Housing officers, ASB / Community safety officers, Tenancy Enforcement officers, ASB team Leaders, Police officers
- Understand & use appropriately, formal resolution tools pertaining to antisocial behaviour
- Access effective options when dealing with intractable cases of antisocial behaviour.
Course content includes:
- Formal and legislative options available to deal with cases of antisocial behaviour
- Requirements to apply for legislative antisocial behaviour powers
- Working with partners
- Requirements when dealing with breaches of injunctions and orders
This course is CPD accredited
|Event Date||29-01-2021 9:00 am|
|Event End Date||29-01-2021 12:30 pm|
|Cut off date||28-01-2021|
|Individual Price||£75 for members / £95 for non members|