Conversations and not confrontation course
Conversations not confrontations
Have you ever wished you could transform a conversation from an antagonistic exchange into productive dialogue? Or that you could more effectively get across your message in such a way that it can be heard even when tensions are high? In partnership with Smile mediation we are delighted to offer this brand new course. The course is online and will be delivered over 3 sessions:
Friday 5th March 9:30 - 11am Session one
Friday 12th March 9:30 - 11 and 11:30 - 1pm - Action learning sets
Friday 19th March 9:30 - 11 Session two
This three-part virtual course will offer tools and skills-based learning to enable you become even more effective at handling challenging conversations.
The course will be structured as two ninety-minute interactive online sessions with an Action learning set (or group coaching) and a reflection exercise in between. The workshops will blend content and tools with skills practice and reflection on typical real life case situations from your own experiences.
Who should attend?
Anyone who has to conduct challenging conversations as a part of their job, deal with customer complaints or handle tense situations.
Successful completion of this course will result in:
- The ability to prepare well for a challenging conversation
- Increased skill in holding challenging conversations
- An understanding of the nature of conflict
- More effective customer interactions taking place more often
- Better communication skills evidenced
- Increased confidence around challenging conversations.
Content will include:
- Understanding the nature of conflict (the neuroscience of conflict)
- How to move from judgement to co-operation
- Level two listening skills
- Managing (customer) expectations
- Conflict mapping tool
- Group coaching
- Reflection and discussion
|Event Date||05-03-2021 9:00 am|
|Event End Date||19-03-2021 11:00 am|
|Cut off date||18-03-2021|
|Individual Price||£125 for members / £150 non members|