ASB Case Management Principles
This online course is delivered in 2 half day sessions on 5 and 12 May. The sessions are 9.00am to 12.30pm.
This course is aimed at those officers who deal with ASB cases as part of their role. The course will enable the delegate to understand the methodology of good case management, and will include categories of ASB, risk assessment, investigation techniques, assessing a case, appropriate responses & tools, intervening early, evidence gathering, record keeping, and victim / witness support.
Who should attend?
Housing officers, ASB / Community Safety officers, ASB team Leaders, Police Officers.
Successful completion of this course will allow delegates to:
1. Understand the techniques and skills required to manage ASB cases effectively and promptly
2. Demonstrate sound interview techniques with complainants and perpetrators
3. Utilise the appropriate tools and methods to respond to ASB cases early
4. Make case progression decisions based on analysis and assessment of the case, and evidence
5. Competently and professionally support victims and witnesses throughout the case
6. Successfully and confidently bring cases to a prompt resolution / closure.
This course is CPD accredited.
|Event End Date||12-05-2021 12:30 pm|
|Cut off date||04-05-2021|
|Individual Price||£149 for members / £175 for non members|