Recognising the achievements of those working to make communities safer
In 2020 RESOLVE celebrates 25 years of work to tackle antisocial behaviour (ASB) and make communities safer.
To mark the milestone, the RESOLVE Antisocial Behaviour Awards promise to be bigger and better than ever before and entries are now open!
About the awards
The RESOLVE awards shine a light on the outstanding contribution of tenants, housing officers, ASB practitioners and their partners to making communities safer for everyone.
Note: The Awards evening is a formal black-tie event.
This year’s categories are:
Best Project Award
This award is for projects or initiatives that demonstrate measurable improvement in reducing ASB and building community confidence. This could be specific to a particular neighbourhood or targeted to a particular client group or issue.
Residents and Communities Award
This award recognises the bravery and courage of individuals or groups of local residents that have shown exceptional courage in taking a personal stand against ASB. Team of the Year Award This award highlights the work of groups or teams that have provided exceptional services to resolve ASB in neighbourhoods, whether that’s from a single organisation or a partnership of local agencies or community groups.
Practitioner of the Year Award
This award showcases employees that have demonstrated exceptional commitment to delivering change and inspiring others.
Across all four categories, judges will be looking for examples of individuals and/or teams that can demonstrate successful outcomes and inspire others.
How to enter
The RESOLVE ASB Awards are open to all.
Complete the online entry form for the award categories you want to nominate above.
In no more than 500 words tell us why you think your nominee(s) deserve an award and their story, whether that’s tackling the causes of ASB, taking a firm stand against it, or helping others to adopt pro-social behaviour and making communities safer.
Entries should be submitted online by 17th February 2020.
Awards judging process
Judging is carried out by an awards panel.
The panel will make the awards based on the information provided in each of the nominations received.
Three finalists will be shortlisted from each of the four award categories.
Finalists will be notified by Wednesday 27th February 2020.
Details of the finalists will be published on the RESOLVE website, notified to members via our bulletins and featured in Resolution.
Further advice to entrants
Please remember when submitting your nominations to give as much relevant information as concisely as you can. This will enable the judges to fully understand your nomination and to assess it fairly against other nominations.
- Finalists will be asked to provide a series of photographs or images in support of their entry. This should reach us by no later than Friday 6th March 2020.
- By entering the awards, entrants give permission for material to be used for publicity purposes.
- It shall be the responsibility of entrants to obtain and to retain all necessary permissions from the subject(s) in any material submitted.
- The decision of the judges is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- RESOLVE ASB will not be responsible for lost, delayed or damaged entries and will not be in a position to return any nomination or materials submitted.
- Award winners and finalists may state in marketing material that they are a finalist or a winner, as appropriate.
The ASB Awards Ceremony takes place during the RESOLVE25 ASB Annual Conference on the evening of 2nd April at the St Johns Hotel Solihull to an audience of over 300 practitioners across government, housing, and community safety national bodies.