Internal Quality Assessor – Freelance
About the role
The Apprenticeship team are looking for a, home based, experienced IQA to lead on the quality and compliance across our Antisocial Behaviour & Community Safety Officer apprenticeship (Level 4), in line with Ofsted, awarding body and ESFA requirements.
The role is ideal for someone with a strong apprenticeship background. An assessor/IQA qualification is required for this role. You must also have excellent stakeholder engagement and communication skills, along with a strong attention to detail. You must be able to work individually and as part of the team and have good interpersonal skills.
- To internally quality assure the Antisocial Behaviour & Community Safety officer apprenticeship (Level 4) within the scope of the area of responsibility.
- Providing support and advice to trainers/assessors, monitoring the quality of the trainers/assessor’s performance.
- Providing trainers/assessors with feedback, advice and support on performance, skills gap and learning needs, standardisation activities and continuing professional development activities.
- Ensuring qualification units selected meet the full qualification requirements as set by the awarding organisations.
- Ensuring the completion, filing and secure storage of evidence relating to internal quality assurance and assessment processes are robust.
- Keeping and maintaining accurate and up to date tracking records of own IQA activities
- Participating in course evaluation, quality assurance and self-assessment processes.
- Preparing 'Sampling Plan’
- Assessor and IQA qualifications
- Understanding of the importance and impact of regulatory requirements
- Experience with Ofsted inspections and understanding the level of quality the delivery needs to be
- Preferably worked within Housing, Police or Health and Social Care industry
Remuneration £250 per day, on a freelance basis, plus travel expenses. The post will be home based, with possible attendance at meetings at our office in Altrincham
Resolve College is a subsidiary of Resolve. Resolve is an established national training provider and leading sector expert. www.resolvecollege.co.uk