Who should attend?
This is a must for Housing Officers, ASB & Community Safety Officers and staff who regularly liaise with the public / communities.
Successful completion will allow delegates to:
• Develop an understanding of Complex Safeguarding
• Explore the different elements of Complex Safeguarding •
Understand how to report and make referrals in respect of Complex Safeguarding
• Understand the signs and indicators of abuse.
• Understand the importance of disclosure and how to respond appropriately.
• Understand information sharing information and effective partnership working in this context.
• Awareness of relevant caselaw.
|Event Date||18-01-2022 9:00 am|
|Event End Date||18-01-2022 12:30 pm|
|Cut off date||18-01-2022 12:00 pm|
|Individual Price||£75 members/ £95 non-members|