ASB Case Management
Who should attend?
Housing officers, ASB / Community Safety officers, ASB team Leaders, Police Officers.
Successful completion of this course will allow delegates to:
1. Understand the techniques and skills required to manage ASB cases effectively and promptly
2. Demonstrate sound interview techniques with complainants and perpetrators
3. Utilise the appropriate tools and methods to respond to ASB cases early
4. Make case progression decisions based on analysis and assessment of the case, and evidence
5. Competently and professionally support victims and witnesses throughout the case
6. Successfully and confidently bring cases to a prompt resolution / closure
|Event Date||04-11-2021 9:00 am|
|Event End Date||11-11-2021 12:30 pm|
|Cut off date||03-11-2021|
|Individual Price||£149 members/£175 non-members|