Safeguarding Introduction and Awareness
Successful completion will allow delegates to:
- Have an understanding of child and adult safeguarding.
- Have a basic understanding of the law in relation to safeguarding.
- Understand the different forms of abuse & safeguarding issues.
- Understand the signs and indicators of abuse.
- Understand the importance of disclosure and how to respond appropriately.
- Understand information sharing information and effective partnership working in this context.
- Awareness of relevant caselaw.
|Event Date||14-07-2022 9:00 am|
|Event End Date||21-07-2022 12:30 pm|
|Cut off date||13-07-2022 12:00 pm|
|Individual Price||£149 members/£175 non-members|